Your Monthly Membership Subscription of $99.00 is based on an annual price paid monthly and includes the following:
- Weekly 30 minute lessons (based on 4 lessons per month, or 48 lessons a year). Should you receive less than 48 lessons per year pro rata due to teacher absence, you will receive a refund to your account at the end of the year.
- Free Student Workshops & Events.
- All necessary Lesson Material, Video Lessons & Support.
- Free Subscription to Theta Music Trainer.
- Anytime access to your teacher using TXT, Phone or email.
Holidays - We operate year-round lessons. There are no lessons on US Public Holidays. During school holidays, lessons remain scheduled as normal. The school will be closed for one week at Spring Break, two weeks at Christmas and one week during the summer. Public Holidays and any changes will be notified well in advance.
Missed Lesson Policy - Missed lessons, with more than 24 hours notice given, can be made up by attending Student Open Lessons based on availability. Please note that we cannot refund lessons.
Punctuality - Please log-in 5 - 10 minutes before your lesson time so that lessons can begin punctually. Students arriving late will not be able to extend their lesson.
Parents - For children under the age of 13 years, a parent or guardian must be present for the introductory lessons and at least one lesson per month thereafter. In some cases, especially with younger children, parents may need to be more involved.
Vacations - Please provide reasonable notice of your vacation plans. Vacation lessons missed can be made up by attending Student Open Lessons.